Home » » Megalomania (Le Zenith, Paris - Perancis 2001)

Megalomania (Le Zenith, Paris - Perancis 2001)

Written By Cho on Friday, March 11, 2011 | 11:23 PM



paradise comes at a price | that I am not prepared to pay |
what were we built for? | could someone tell me please? |
the good news is | she can't have babies | and wont accept gifts from me |
what are they for? | they'll just grow up | and break the laws you've loved |

take off your disguise | I know that underneath | it's me |

useless device | it won't suffice | I want a new game to play |
when I am gone | it won't be long, before I disturb you in the dark |
and paradise comes at a price | that I am not prepared to pay |
what were we built for? | will someone tell me please? |

take off your disguise | I know that underneath | it's me | 
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. I TRIED TO GIVE YOU UP... BUT I'M ADDICTED - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger